Total Pageviews

5 Jun 2009

Elton in Canadian Music Charts

Top 1

Crocodile rock / Elderberry wine
Daniel / Skyline pigeon
Goodbye yellow brick road / Young man's blues
Bennie and the jets / Candle in the wind
Don't let the sun go down on me / Sick city
The bitch is back / Cold highway
Lucy in the sky / One day at a time
Philadelphia freedom / I saw her standing there
Don't go breaking my heart / Snow queen
Little Jeannie / Conquer the sun
I'm still standing / Love so cold
That's what friends are for / Two ships passing in the night
I don't wanna go on with you like that / Rope around a fool
You gotta love someone / Medecine man
Don't let the sun go down on me / I Believe
The One / Suit of wolves
Can you feel the love tonight / Can you feel the love tonight (instrumental)
Something about the way you look tonight / Candle in the wind 1997

Top 2

Whatever gets you thru the night / Beef Jerky
Someone saved my live tonight / House of cards
Nikita / The man who never died

Top 3

Your Song / Into The Old Man's Shoes
Sorry seems to be the hardest word / Shoulder holster
Simple life / The north

Top 4

Island girl / Sugar on the floor
Sad songs / A simple man
Healing hands / Dancing in the end zone
Written in the stars / Written in the stars (Alternate version)

Top 5

Blue eyes / Hey papa legba
Candle in the wind / Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Top 6

Levon / Goodbye

Top 7

The last song / The man who never died - Song for guy
Sorry seems to be the hardest word / Sweet thing

Top 8

Rocket man / Susie (Dramas)
I fell like a bullet - Grow some funk of your own
I want love / The north star
Your song / Your song - Your song
Empty garden / Take me down to the ocean

Top 9

I guess that's why they call it the blues / The retreat

Top 10

Honky cat / Slave
Bad blood / Your favourite entertainment
Mama can't buy you love / Three way to love affair
A word in spanish / Heavy traffic

No comments: