Total Pageviews

3 Apr 2009

Elton Tourin' Israel: The Statistics

Elton John has done 6 concerts live in Israel while on Tour.

He has been in Jerusalem (3 times) and in Tel Aviv (3).

Elton's favourite places are Philarmonic Hall, Jerusalem (3), Mann Auditorium, Tel Aviv (2) and HaYarkon Park, Tel Aviv (1).

First time he played in Israel was on May 1979 on "A single Man Tour" (5 shows). Then it was “The One Tour” (1, 1993).

The largest set list was on "A Single Man Tour", with 27 songs and the shortest "The One 1993 Tour" with only 19 songs on the set list.

He has played 38 different songs in Israel while on Tour.

The songs most played are Don't let the sun go down on me (6), Funeral for a friend (6), Pinball wizard (6), Rocket man (6), Saturday night's alright (6), Take me to the pilot (6), Your song (6).

Then it comes: Bennie and the jets (5), Better off dead (5), Candle in the wind (5), Crazy water (5), Crocodile rock (5), Daniel (5), Get back (5), Goodbye yellow brick road (5), I heard it through the grapevine (5), I think I'm going to kill myself (5), Idol (5), Part time love (5), Roy Rogers (5), Sixty years on (5), Skyline pigeon (5), Song for guy (5), Sorry seems to be the hardest word (5), Tonight (5), Where to now St. Peter? (5).

And the rest: Empty garden, I don't wanna go on with you like that, I guess that's why they call it the blues, Love lies bleeding, Philadelphia freedom, Sacrifice, Sad songs, Simple life, The bitch is back, The last song, The one, The show must go on.

No comments: